понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

armenian recipe roll sweet




Isnapos;t life funny?

I thought Iapos;d be okay here in Alaska, and really, up until now, I have been. I was determined not to miss anyone, or to feel nostalgic. But recently, people from Matawan have been in contact with me, either with a stray text, or a picture from a memory, or a dream.

And now...I miss it.

I want to go over Mikeapos;s house, and just fool around the whole day while making fun of his brother.

I want to go back to the high school, and check up on the Andrewapos;s and Josh.

I want to run First Aid calls with the squad.

I want to show up at Christinaapos;s house every month or so just to say hi.

I want to randomly have LAN parties like I used to.

I want to play with my dogs.

I want to go to work at Six Flags.

I want to be able to walk around Strathmore and meet Ariana or Stopher or anyone else from school.

I want to stay up until 3 AM playing Bubble Bobble with McGuinness.

I want to pull up next to Cleary, toss a gay joke out the window and laugh.

I want to go over Keithapos;s house and laugh about retarded shit.

I want to waste an entire day just sitting on the roof of my house.

I want to drive my car again.

I want to go to Wawa at 4 AM just to get sandwiches.

I want to wander around New York aimlessly with friends.

I want to complain about work hours, but love all of it.

I want to be bothered by my juniors...now seniors.

I want to sit in my hammock in my room and just swing.

I want to eat my momapos;s rice pilaf.

I want to go home.






And I will. But I know that Iapos;ve a purpose here--Iapos;ve already made friends that I canapos;t just leave behind. Weapos;ve lost three already to homesickness, but Iapos;ve a purpose here. Iapos;ve already medically helped 4 or 5 people, and in serious ways. Thereapos;s people I NEED to meet here, people that will change my life. And for someone who hates stability, Iapos;m just wishing I can go home to everything still the same.

dahlonega ga help in wanted, armenian recipe roll sweet, armenian recipe, armenian rastafarian, armenian rappers, armenian recipes.



Комментариев нет: