четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

chalk line strike anywhere




I just popped outside for a smoke after a looong long night of studying and when I went to slip back in to bed noticed that the door was mysteriously locked. I went for my keys but then I remembered that I was in my FUCKING UNDERPANTS. So I tapped on my sisterapos;s window for 15 minutes like a jackass and she let me in. So just as a lesson to all you - just because your back door has never been locked before doesnapos;t mean that one of your fickle household members wonapos;t suddenly lock it one day and if you plan on smoking in your underpants on your back porch at 3 AM, remember to check the doors first.

dress formal wear wedding, chalk line strike anywhere, chalk line reel, chalk line lyrics strike anywhere, chalk line lyrics, chalk line jackets.



Комментариев нет: