вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

bizwiz som syr




�Wul heyyyy guys.

I havenapos;t posted in like, foapos; eva.

Iapos;ve been extremely busy. Between all this homework and cross country, I can barely fit in painting my fingernails a new pattern every week. I think Iapos;m going to post up the pics I take of my artsy fingernails. Then you can all admire my time-wasting. Itapos;s almost productive.

... I need raisins. I need my fix. Like, now.

The other night at Morganapos;s I ate like, five teeny boxes of raisins. OM NOM NOM. Delicioso.

We watched Juno and Crush. Morgan was trying to get some other movie, but mistakenly got Crush. It was... Interesting? British. Most definitely British. Crude like true Brit television too. But, well, the story was good. Sad, but good.

Through like the whole movie, KT, Alina, Morgan, I were rating the main character guy in hotness. His face wasnapos;t so bad for a Brit; he didnapos;t have big ears or bad teeth. But his abs werenapos;t so good. Nonexistant, really.

Juno was okay.

I hurt my toe playing pool.

It bled a lot.

SDKJFHKSJDHFKSJDHF I FUCKING LOVE CROSS COUNTRY

Itapos;s like, the best thing ever, Iapos;m not gonna lie.


Kay, I wrote that a while ago. A few weeks? Whatever.

Iapos;ve been neglecting my LJ.

Anyway, about X-C, now itapos;s almost over. Our last meet is tomorrow.
DDDDD:

I lied in biology today. The meet thatapos;s in Cloquet is sections, so itapos;s just a varsity meet. We donapos;t get to go. (Urgh, I miss the mark by one spot... But if I keep it up I should have a solid spot on varsity next year. That is, if we donapos;t get any magical youngins who join and donapos;t even try, but are better than me already. Screw them. They donapos;t have to work as hard as I do, since I donapos;t have a gift for runninapos;)

I did get to run at Milaca, i.e. The worldapos;s largest high school x-c meet (or so says the t-shirt I bought there), though. It was varsity only, and I was an alternate. Danielle got sick, so I got to run. There were SOOO many people there. It was nuts. The other race I ran varsity was Eveleth, but the rest I was on JV.

Pretty sure nobody cares.

Well, I went to the Vikings game yesterday, which was pretty fun. I had a red bull and papa johnapos;s. It was delicious. And I got a neato sweatshirt. At first we had nosebleed ticks, but then on satapos;day my dadapos;s cousin called and had tickets that he couldnapos;t use... 6 ROWS UP FROM THE PLAYING FIELD. It was amazing. They were all like, right there. Thatapos;s once in a lifetime there. For me, anyway. Iapos;m glad we won, even though it was mildly pathetic. We had one nice touchdown...?

I donapos;t really know what to say since I havenapos;t posted in so long.

Oop, gotta drive to Finlandia now for soapos;m. Guess Iapos;ll post more later.

Sorry it wasnapos;t very exciting this time.


astros baseball radio, bizwiz som syr, bizwiz conference, bizwiz card co, bizwiz cape cod, bizwiz.



Комментариев нет: