понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

climate elements weather




So about a month ago now I switched to Telstra Clear for my mobile, the main reason being that they charged 20c per international text, which is what what I use my mobile for most. So I switched over and yay new phone and yay cheaper phone bill, etc etc.

But I got my phone on Saturday and while I was initally very excited about it, it wore off within literally 2 hours. My old Nokia was a no-frills phone which I was fine with, I only really used my phone to text or make the odd phone call, so there was no need for me to have the camera and the mp3 player and the sandwich maker and the 32 piece drill set that comes with most other phones. My new phone arrived on Saturday and I was very very excited to recieve it and started out trying to get my head around these new fangled things like infrared and blue tooth, etc.

1st obstacle: canapos;t use blue tooth with my pc because of something or rather.
2nd obstacle: canapos;t use infrared because of some stupid reason.
3rd obstacle: need a cable to connect phone to pc in order to put mp3s/photos on it, which is not included with the phone.

At that point I was fine because I can always go out and buy a cable from jb hi-fi or something. No worries. But the thing that is irking me most and has pushed me to the verge of cancelling after just 3 days is the texting. The phone will only let me type 160 characters in a message, and bar me from typing anymore. My old crappy Nokia let me type as much as I wanted in one block, even tho I would be charged for 2 texts when I sent it (if that makes sense). Iapos;m used to texting over 160 chtrs at a time, so to be stopped from going any further really fucking pisses me off, because I have to separate it into 2 texts and send them separately too.

Iapos;m not a butcher of the English language; I like to spell most things out in full (although I do abbreviate tomorrow as tmw or people as ppl, but most of the time I spell things out like theyapos;re supposed to be spelled - Iapos;m not a 12-year-old kid and I detest txtspk with a passion). So it fucking pisses me off that I have to stop, save the first part of my message, and then type out another separate one to send because I wasnapos;t done within the first 160 characters.

Yes, I have called Telstra Clear about it and apparently itapos;s something to do with the phone that canapos;t be changed. I donapos;t know much about programming shit but surely someone would be able to reprogramme it so its unlimited?

Cancelling will mean that I have a shitload to pay off for the actual phone itself, which I donapos;t even want because Iapos;d rather throw it out the window. Why oh why did I just not stick with my old crappy nokia, it did want I wanted, it was simple, it was logical. Why I canapos;t quite get my head around is the fact that the new Nokia has a camera mp3 and way more stuff that my no-frills nokia, yet it wonapos;t let me do this simple thing.

Yeah okay so maybe this is all going a bit overboard for a damned phone, but itapos;s just annoyed me that Iapos;ve switched over to make it easier for myself in terms of texting overseas and what not, but itapos;s not all itapos;s cracked up to be. Iapos;ll see how this month goes but I know Iapos;m just going to want to take to it with a jackhammer every time I go to text, which takes up a large portion of my day.

Luckily I have some distractions though. I couldnapos;t decide which one I liked better, so here are two clips from a show which has the best title in history:
"Britainapos;s Got The Pop Factor and Possibly the New Celebrity Jesus Christ Soapstar Superstar Strictly On Ice." Oh Peter Kay, you rock my world....





Oh so many good parts in the 1st clip, "freeeeeeeeee Nelson Mandela...ella ella ella eh eh eh" hahahah. The dancing chimneys are also fantastic....

As if I wasnapos;t frustrated enough with the bloody mobile saga, I come into my room to see some things stuck into my rubbish bin, yapos;know unimportant things like the userguide(s) for my phone, the software for it, and the letter Rob wrote me and that I got in the mail on Saturday. Words just canapos;t even express how pissed off I was that someone had a) been in my room and b) assumed that I wouldnapos;t want any of this stuff. Adsfnwerofigrnlknwfeoianglkangfdl;kmgf

fireplace grates uk, climate elements weather, climate employee survey, climate employee survey survey.



Комментариев нет: