понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

congregational hymns




Okay, so riding the max was the same oleapos; story, like usual. Except for I noticed something quite funny...

There is a poster declaring the MAX conductor of the year on each of the MAX cars. I saw one of these proudly proclaiming a man named jim, or bob or john or something to that generic effect. He had his mustache drawn over in black sharpie, which made him look something of a pirate.

But the best part, oh yes, the BEST part was when I realized his last name:

Seamenyuk

...and I couldnapos;t help to wonder, "Does he really know if it tastes bad or not?"

I know, I have a dirty mind.

But with a name like that, it doesnapos;t take much

american+express+australia, congregational hymns, congregational hymnal, congregational hymn mp3 organ, congregational hymn, congregational holiness church.



Комментариев нет: