воскресенье, 12 октября 2008 г.

day idea last minute mother




Truth
A word that gets used by many people. Some use it as an excuse to hurt others feelings while others�use it to enlighten those who seemed to have missed it first time through. The truth is arguably one of the most powerful weapons to be used in a conversation if pitched at the right moment, It can destroy a whole belief on what you think of someone. One of the things i have always upheld throughout my years on this planet is�i am�fairly honest person. I generally thought that truth and honesty went hand in hand, i admit that is rather�a�foolish notion�to follow but i did.

That was�until i realised certain things about a few of my friends that�as iapos;ve grown older how cynical some of my friends can be to one an other. How hypocritical some people can be to each other and behind there backs to boot. Now the honest side of me would love to just tell everyone what i really think of them but i know the truth would hurt them�for me to say it. You canapos;t just go shooting your mouth off�without thinking of the consequences of those words.�Iapos;ve�seen that honesty can be just as dangerous as the truth but sometimes even worse. This is because the truth is just what it is, a fact and a constant. Honesty is based on a opinion, which is controlled by the person saying it. What they are�saying is what they believe is the truth, but it really�could be lies and opinions.

I have my own opinions that are�not based on alot of truth i now assume. It makes it hard to digest when what you thought was the truth is now possibly complete ballocks. I honestly was in love at one point this year but is that the truth? No one can give me the answer. Not truthfully anyways. I could always turn to my friends for some help but as a friend�once�told�me. "Who can you trust today? When your friends can say one thing infront of you�but when your not there�be saying�the complete opposite."

Tom recently got a dose of "honesty" from a few people and it didnapos;t exactly sit well with him. I agree that what he got told was rather harsh and not entirely truthful. If you know who Tom is you know you donapos;t trust him around anything he deems fuckworthy. Itapos;s like putting a chocoholic in charge of boxing up maltesers and wondering why he keeps eating some, itapos;s just what he gotta do.

Anyways iapos;m going to call this lj to an end for today...
Iapos;ll wrap the rest up next week i think.
day idea last minute mother, day idea last minute valentine, day idea last party school.



Комментариев нет: