воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

by eminem gone im when




Okay, so I donapos;t usually post her except for stories, but my best friend was getting that "Yeah...uh-huh...okay...I understand, honey" tone of voice after about twenty minutes of my ranting, so I wanted to get a bit more of it out.

I canapos;t believe they actually had it end like that.

I havenapos;t been that angry since the end of the Angel episode "I Will Remember You," when Angel took back becoming human and Buffy didnapos;t remember it at all. Thatapos;s the last time I remember yelling at the tv that much. (I was about sixteen at the time, so in that case my overdose of emotion was understandable.)

I refuse to believe that thatapos;s the end. You canapos;t develop a relationship for nine years - nine years - and end it when one of the characters has eight episodes left. They canapos;t.

I think...I think he was identifying himself with Pamela Adler, and Sara with the husband. He sees himself as the one whoapos;s unchanging, and Sara as the one whoapos;s stuck. So heapos;s trying to make her leave, because he doesnapos;t want her to be stuck with him if they canapos;t move forward. Which, at the moment, he canapos;t. The lab has been his life and his responsibility and his family and his everything for so long that he canapos;t just leave, not while everything is such a mess. And she canapos;t stay. So theyapos;re in stasis. And heapos;s said it before: he wants her to be happy. His problem is he canapos;t understand that he is what makes her most happy.

::sigh:: I"m trusting them to fix this. If he runs off to Tahiti with Lady Heather, Iapos;m giving away my DVDs and declaring all the characters dead to me.
by eminem gone im when, by eminem gone im video when, by eminem gone im song when, by eminem gone im lyric when, by eminem hailies lyric song.



Комментариев нет: