понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

conditional fee agreements regulations 2003




A farmer decided to count his cows and chickens, but he did this by counting legs and heads. He counted 35 heads and 78 legs. How many cows and chickens did he have?

Donapos;t count your chickens before they hatch. Well, theyapos;ve hatched. For a little more than a year now theyapos;ve been hatching.

Honestly, I donapos;t like counting chickens. I think itapos;s because I find it confronting. You look back over the past year, see what youapos;ve done, see what you havenapos;t done, see what youapos;ve been doing thatapos;s not part of what you should be doing, and see what else you should have done that you have not done.

Weird thing is that it happens every year. And Iapos;m like this every year. Still resisting the counting. Still resisting the validation. I guess thatapos;s the thing about it that I hate the most, the way itapos;s sort of validating your existence for the past year.

And another thing I donapos;t like about it is the fact that itapos;s gonna be the basis of your life (well, technically, your salary increase) for the coming year. That certainly puts a lot of pressure on these few sheets of paper.

And sometimes, the chickens fly the coop. I thought theyapos;d be happy staying in my Inbox but apparently some chickens are hard to find. Some of them have disguised themselves as cows, while others have flown to someone elseapos;s coop.

But hey, these chickens wonapos;t be counting themselves on their own. I guess I better start counting.

dental north practice side, conditional fee agreements regulations 2003, conditional fee agreements regulations 2004, conditional fee arrangement.



Комментариев нет: