среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

colleges of nursing in uk




.. Y comes and knows about it and seems visibly upset.
I donapos;t think its even my problem, and no, I have no preference and I am not biased.

geezus whats wrong with seeing different peeps? There are 3 of them there and I canapos;t see them all, right?

Thing is I like N, but I had to see T because I wanted to see N for a longer time, and N was not avilable till tomorrow. And I wanted to see T because I like to close convos. I like things to be resolved, and I figured things with T have sill been left open.

I am glad that R does not know or basically feel I chose them over R.

Hahahaha... Do I sound like I am 3 timing people? Hilarious. I am not, and this situation bothered me too much.
colleges of nursing in uk, colleges of oklahoma, colleges of optometry.



Комментариев нет: